Safari Cart Rentals
Safari Carts are the best way to get around our little slice of paradise.
These modified EZ-GO and Yamaha Golf Carts are 100% Street legal and are safe, sporty and fun to drive.
All carts feature seat belts, turn signals, horn, off-road tires, lift kits, and brush guards.
A deposit of $250 is required to reserve a cart.
Please note that the Christmas and Easter weeks are in high demand so book early!
ALL CARTS ARE BOOKED FROM DECEMBER 25, 2023 - JANUARY 2, 2024
Two Locations to Serve You
Main Office - Guiones Beach
North Loop Office - Guiones Beach
Rules of the Road
- Safari Carts must be picked-up / dropped-off at one of our office. We are not able to deliver the carts.
- Stay on the right side of the road.
- ALL passengers MUST wear seat belts.
- Use your turn signals.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to operate cart.
- Use headlights during rain, fog, dust, and night.
- Yield to faster vehicles...don't block the road!
- Secure the cart and your belongings when un-attended.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH THE CART!
- No Driving under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
- Think Safety First. Obey Traffic Signs.
- Safari Cart rentals are subject to availability, terms, and limitations. All liability issues arising in Costa Rica are subject to Costa Rican law.
- Credit card required to book. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- AVOID REPOSSESION!
Violations of the above rules results in IMMEDIATE REPOSSESION of the cart and NO DEPOSIT RETURNED.